• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock Phazer Dyno'd - HP/Torque.

SIMONS CPR said:
the phazer has alot of throttle response and it pulls hard right from the start, it has plenty of torque. i am very impressed with the stock phazer, it is already running close to 12's in the 1/4 mile at 91+ mph and we have only had it to the track three times so far. jeff

what is the speedo indicated speed at 91mph?

How does the 1/4 mile time of the Phazer compare to the Apex? Or any other sled.

A stock apex should run mid 10s, vector probably right around 11.

There is a stock (clutched) F5 at the track here that runs in the 12s.

stock speedo reads approx 94mph at 91 radar mph. rx-1 best fully tweaked run with stock susp was 10.82 @ 118 mph apex best fully tweaked run with stock suspension was 10.55 @121 mph vector best fully tweaked run with stock susp was 11.76 at 107mph (i think).... this is only our second trip to the track with a bone stock phazer and STOCK ride height. when we lower this sled and do all the tricks the other sleds had it should be a 12 sec sled at 93+ mph. not bad for a little 500 twin four stroke. jeff

SIMONS CPR said:
stock speedo reads approx 94mph at 91 radar mph. rx-1 best fully tweaked run with stock susp was 10.82 @ 118 mph apex best fully tweaked run with stock suspension was 10.55 @121 mph vector best fully tweaked run with stock susp was 11.76 at 107mph (i think).... this is only our second trip to the track with a bone stock phazer and STOCK ride height. when we lower this sled and do all the tricks the other sleds had it should be a 12 sec sled at 93+ mph. not bad for a little 500 twin four stroke. jeff

Nice, very impressed!

-Steve

i guess on pavement you get the maximum traction so you will go faster than on snow. that phazer is not a production unit so is it possible that its faster than the ones were gonna get this fall. :4STroke:

Boy.........it better snow soon or someones going to bust a nut....

Back