• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stoli's MCX Turbo OFT/Skinz Black Sled Build

Dimebag said:
Wow, sled looks great. And the seat.. I want that seat!

Does the seat come with all the needed mounting hardware, or did you have to fabric the rear support frame yourself?

What was the price for it?

It looks like i already am starting to put together a list for the 2012 summer projects...

And once again, Great job on the sled!

Seat comes with the braces, if you have a tunnel dump, they even make a bag to fill in that area, and give you some very good storage!!

Is there much leeway in how you mount the seat? It seems like most seat fit a lot better than yours does on the sled, or is it not even hard mounted yet?

I have one on order from scott and I hope it fits better than that.

The seat is not mounted yet. Waiting on the doghouse and block off plate to come back from getting powder coated. I cut back the dog house once I had the turbo mounted and custome fit a OFT block off once it was mounted as well. So those got sent off to Skinz to get Super Chromed. Should have them back this week.

If you look close at the hood that is not completely assembled as well.
I threw it on the sled last night once the boost gauge was mounted.... Needed to see if there was still room for the AF gauge. Looked good so I snapped the picture.

The little yellow guy on the riser... I found him in my skinz tunnel pack one day. Not sure if one of my kids tossed it in there or what. So he has been my side kick during the build and will get mounted on the riser so he can enjoy some fresh pow pow too.

sonds said:
Ohh.. this is fun, im gonna say 560ish as it sits.

What do I win? oh wait.. I know where the fridge is. :rofl:

And you know the garage code - which doesn't help the fridge stocking levels... :o|
After all the nights you helped me with this build - I am sure I still owe you plenty.

You're going to find that rear intakes suck in deep powder. Been there done that.

Back