• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Storage Options.... Linq bag broke in under 50 miles

SidewinderConvert

4-Stroke Rookie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'18 Sidewinder XTX-SE
Finally got the sidewinder out for the first time this year yesterday. Western UP has snow but it is very early conditions.

However, within the first 50 miles or so, my new linq bag broke. I had maybe 5-10ibs of stuff in the bag and the plastic base snapped at the 4 mount points.

lKAe5r9.jpg

AmvmxxL.jpg

Does anyone have either a way to make the linq stuff more secure or an alternative that allows for storage + gas?

Off topic but what model sidewinder is that? Was look at the same set up but wasn’t sure if it would fit with small tunnel bag installed.

Off topic but what model sidewinder is that? Was look at the same set up but wasn’t sure if it would fit with small tunnel bag installed.

It is the XTX 137. The whole thing fits quite nicely and I was pretty impressed with fit/finish up until it wrecked the trip yesterday.

BF18DDD1-0C5C-44C0-92A9-12B6F76DF051.jpeg
6AE6E302-02EF-4A7C-921F-2390AB7EDF6D.jpeg
Look into powder keg. They have gas storage combos, and are very well built. Go with the 700 series, I have the 123 and it’s a bit small but I have the stock bag on my 17 ltx too

I think I would call and ask for replacement part. I’ve had same setup for 3 years and never had a problem.

I don't have link, but sometimes the trails can be so rough at times that it could cause undo stress on them.

Back