• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Straight line performance NOS kit.

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 apex GT
I am looking into adding Nos systems to my 06 apex. I was wondering about
Straight line performance 40hp kit. Are they reliable, is this going to hurt my engine?
I'd live to hear from you guys that have or had this kit in the apex. Cheers ⚡⚡

I am looking into adding Nos systems to my 06 apex. I was wondering about
Straight line performance 40hp kit. Are they reliable, is this going to hurt my engine?
I'd live to hear from you guys that have or had this kit in the apex. Cheers ⚡⚡

We added a 40 hp shot to my brothers Apex, it worked great!! Straightline bought out the Holtzman System. I believe @NOS-PRO ran this on a a few sleds as well.

We added a 40 hp shot to my brothers Apex, it worked great!! Straightline bought out the Holtzman System. I believe @NOS-PRO ran this on a a few sleds as well.
Did you guys keep it at 40hp or you went up to 50hp

We added a 40 hp shot to my brothers Apex, it worked great!! Straightline bought out the Holtzman System. I believe @NOS-PRO ran this on a a few sleds as well.[/QUOT
Do you run a special map with nos?

No at that time it was added to a stock system. It has a manual jet to add fuel with the NOS if I am not mistaken.

Ah ok makes sence . So where you guys runing it straight nitrous or also used the gas spray?

Think I'm going to buy a kit. Way cheaper than a turbo and still power when you need it. Can't say tho I never tried Nitrous

I have this kit on my 2006 rtx you must use the extra gas that's way its called wet kit I use race gas because I race mine on tar only I have run it for 4 years
now with no troubles just don't run it more6 to 8 seconds at a time good luck

So I should run it with supreme? i alweis do anywais... So this is a way kit? Does it have a nozzle that shoots gas in there also? Sorry if I sound stupid..all be to me

I guess what I'm getting at is... if I buy this kit, will I need to buy other stuff in order to make it a wet kit. I don't think it comes with the tank but thats no big deal, il get one when I order my kit

Back