• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Straight line performance NOS kit.

IMG_20180223_194746_869.jpg
it's the black apex. Ram air box cover. Can't see why not. I have the bottom of my air box plugged. Sucking from top instead of bottom.

Hi Justin,

I ran Holtzman (Straightline Performance) kits for a long time on my RX1, my 2008 Nytro and my 2006 Apex Attak. In fact, the instructions you get with the kit should be the pictures of my sled(s) as I did the testing for Holtzman. The awesome thing about Holtzman kit is you don't have to have the bottle warm like all the other kits.

Going back on the posts.....I do believe that the kit does not come with a Nitrous bottle. A 2.5 lb. nitrous bottle fits in the nose really nice. I always had 2 bottles with me for each sled.

Will you be filling your bottles yourself? If you do.....buy a 10 lb. bottle, get it filled and bring it with you. Even in a hotel room, if you put the full 10 lb. bottle in a tub of warm water, make it warm to the touch......hook up a transfer line between the 10 lb. bottle and the ***ice cold*** empty 2.5 bottle. Turn the valves on each and the 2.5 bottle will fill instantly from the 10 lb. bottle.

You will be able to run with the ram air intake. Just make sure you start out rich and just get the engine to not bog when hitting the system. (An AFR gauge will work really good at this point)

Also, clutch your sled for 10,400-10,600
When you hit the button, you will be about 11,100

Nos-pro thanks a million.
How many 600 ft races do you think I can get on a 2.5 tank?

Nos-pro thanks a million.
How many 600 ft races do you think I can get on a 2.5 tank?

600 ft. races, I could get about 10 races out of a 2.5 bottle. That is taking off on engine and then hitting the button when I knew I had good traction. 4-5 full runs on asphalt in a 1/4 mile (1320ft.)

Back