• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Studs

I have a 13 129 which I put a pre- studded ice ripper on last year and had to pull out a row that was trying to chew up the power valve end cap ( left side of the power valve housing). Wouldn't go much over a 1/4" past the lug and leave that area about 3" in on the left side clear of stud's. Also have a few small ticks on rear cooler. Have to keep the track a bit tighter than i'm used to in case of some big bump trails.

I have a 13 129 which I put a pre- studded ice ripper on last year and had to pull out a row that was trying to chew up the power valve end cap ( left side of the power valve housing). Wouldn't go much over a 1/4" past the lug and leave that area about 3" in on the left side clear of stud's. Also have a few small ticks on rear cooler. Have to keep the track a bit tighter than i'm used to in case of some big bump trails.

If your c-brackets that mount the tunnel protectors are crushed it will do that.

Thanks guys, love my pex but want more.. lol.. don't want to buy a sidewinder. Mine is just too dependable and definitely runs good.

Back