• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sudbury train bridge

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Vector ltx GT
2010 MXZ X 1200
Does anyone know where this is located? Wife and I are going to try Sudbury this year and I would love to try this.

Last edited:

Why?

I notice that you did not say that your wife would like to try it ... more like she'll be collecting on the policy.

Any TYers done it? Any done it sober?

It’s the Wahnapitae Old railway bridge, google search it and you will see people cross it in cars dirt bikes etc, I’ve crossed it a few times years back, I can’t remember the exact trail off hand as it’s been a few years but I’ll will try and find out for you. There’s another one just north of that just south of elk lake but it’s not as bad as that one lol..

Does anyone know where this is located? Wife and I are going to try Sudbury this year and I would love to try this.

I believe it's this gap and joins the C/D and the 83

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 374
277B15E8-626D-4D88-AA59-2F56DAC51B1E.jpeg
33AEC384-1CB1-4A2F-B329-C4ACC1D32B61.png
Pstn head is correct. From the bottom right on the C/D there will be a trail that goes south south east that will connect to that road you see in white which will take you to the 83. On the top pic you can see the bridge crossing the river

Wife said she has no issue with it:) Thanks for the info. Hopefully we get some snow soon!!!

just watch when you get close as they had berms up last winter to make it hard to get at the bridge. been across it a few times. wish they would fix it back up and let us use it again as it made a nice ride with the rail grade.

oh and look before you cross as some ppl have tried to burn it in the past.

Back