• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SUMMER SUCKS sale back on for now. JT Products Stealth wheel kits $30 off!!

sabrecat

Vendor
We also have the Trihub kits in stock and now comes with the billet axle adjusters included.

We now have the Super Duty kit for all 2017-20 stock 3 wheel set ups You now can have our Stealth wheels with all 4 wheels with larger bearings!! Also have all billet spacer for axle.

www.jtatv.com

Todd

Attachments

• 2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    2019 Axle & Wheels.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 2019 Axle.jpg
    2019 Axle.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 8 Inch Trihub Premium Replacement Kit.JPG
    8 Inch Trihub Premium Replacement Kit.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 257

Thanks Todd. Cant wait to take your wheels for a SPIN this winter. Virus be damned.

Yeah man. I’ve been spinning his Stealth 4 wheel kit on my 17 Winder since it was almost new, and can’t wait to spin it some more this upcoming season.

Josh I have had your stealth kit since the 2017 was new. Blasted some wicked 300hp launches a zillion times, never even think about it. Which for me is a good thing! How much for the billet adjusters?

Sale is over at end of month!!

We have lots in stick right now!

Never know when somethings goes on backorder now days??

Just ordered the stealth big whell kit for my for my 2017 Sidewinder LTX LE. Loooking forward to not worring about failed tri hub this winter!!! Plus the sale was over and he still gave me the $30.oo off thats what i call great customer service!!!!

Last edited:
The sale is over until next June! It is almost ride time! If we rum outta stock on the Stealth kits we will discount $20.00 if you purchase. There will be times we can not get parts on time like everyone else.

Thanks to all my happy customers!!

Todd

www.jtatv.com

Back