• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Summertime blues

Studroes144

TY 4 Stroke God
Anyone else got some good sled pics to help pass the time?

Attachments

• IMG_2099.JPG
    IMG_2099.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2030.PNG
    IMG_2030.PNG
    721.5 KB · Views: 189

What gas rack are you using?
It's a homemade job. 1-1/4 /1-1/4 aluminum angle painted and rivited with a strap and clip over a two gallon can. Never needed it but friends have used gas from it. I can get some close up pics some time couldn't bring myself to spend so much when I had everything in the shop.

Snowmobiling-UP 055.JPG

Nothing beats a sunny day and white top trails riding your favorite Yamaha 4 stroke.

Vroom-Vroom!

Last edited:
no snow/pictures since I bought mine in April :(. The Wife is really trying to figure out why I have an almost new sled (300 miles) 1/2 disassembled in the garage.
#1 tightening ALL the hose clamps (noticed a few drips of coolant while installing skid plate):mad:
#2 torquing all the oil pan bolts (found an oil pan bolt in the belly while tightening clamps) :o|
#3 Airbox mod / Straightline silencer :sled2:
#4 LED light bar on the nose, fabricated custom brackets so it lifts off with the hood instead of bumper for easy wiring and hood removal, almost drilled through radiator hose. :oops:
Hopefully I can take some nice pictures, like those above, this season!

I don't have any pictures but I am collecting some goodies for the sled! Have injectors sitting here to go in and waiting on head shim, studs, etc to get here hopefully next week. Then in the garage the sled goes and start taking apart!

Back