• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Super Charger Build Updates!!

Malibu said:
Ohhhh......my arm hair got longer than ever:)does mpi have a kit??do you know how much power?

This is MPIs kit except for the PCV and Auto Tune... not sure on the HP... some place around 200 HP.

Well after this last weekend, I have made more progress in the Super Charger and Auto-tune.... running good now , steps in the right direction finally.

Going to try a warmer windshield and I relocated the PCV LCD screen.

Attachments

• IMG_5013.JPG
    IMG_5013.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_5014.JPG
    IMG_5014.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 710
kinger said:
Sled how does this sled run for you now? You sure went through a lot but hopefully you got it dialed in.

She is running really really well. The Map still needs some tweaking but it sure nice to know exactly what the machine is doing and how I can make it better... I learned a ton on this project.

Wish you good luck. Been through this twice with my last Nytro and it is nothing but an expensive process to fine tune that addictive power. You definitely have more patience then me. Two motors and two lost seasons on her and I started over at a bit lower boost on a newer model. Good luck hope she is finally dialed in

sheetwright said:
Wish you good luck. Been through this twice with my last Nytro and it is nothing but an expensive process to fine tune that addictive power. You definitely have more patience then me. Two motors and two lost seasons on her and I started over at a bit lower boost on a newer model. Good luck hope she is finally dialed in

Thanks, it has been a painful process... I was almost going to stop but I had to try one more time...LOL, Your right it is very addicting.

Back