• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Supercharger Pullies

Woodward

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 viper xtx
Does anyone have a lead on where to buy supercharger pullies? Picked up an apex with a stage 2 kit and looking to lower boost level for trail riding. Currently running a 30 top, 32 bottom. Havent been on here lately so not sure whats going on with mpi? These are the wider pullies, the ribbed section is 1.25". I have a bunch from my old nytro but there are under an inch wide. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

I was going to suggest MPI because I bought new ones from them last year, so I'm probably no help. What did you mean by "not sure what's going on with mpi?"

Curious because I sent Josh a tech question and a follow-up email and have gotten no replies.

I tried calling them all week with no answer, then was told by someone that they aren’t answering calls or returning emails and have sold off some of there stuff. Not sure how true this is. Last I dealt with them was 2 years ago when I had an issue with my prologger and they were great to deal with.

Back