1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

superjet review

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by maim, Aug 13, 2020.

1. maim

maim Moderator Staff Member Moderator Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2016 apex xtx/ 2011 apex xtx/ 2009 phaser rtx/x/ 1997 et410t/r
    stumbled across this on you tube. it is a review of the 2021 superjet vs the 2020 superjet vs a 1990's era superjet for handling, performance and comfort. enjoy.

sxr70001 and cannondale27 like this.

3. cannondale27

cannondale27 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Vendor Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

I would like another standup. Talk about a great workout!

4. 74Nitro

74Nitro VIP Member VIP Member

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2019 Sidewinder LTX
    Cool to see these coming back. I had a guy bring me a 90's stand up 650cc to work on. I couldn't believe how heavy that thing was....like RX-1 heavy! But fun!

5. 74Nitro

74Nitro VIP Member VIP Member

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2019 Sidewinder LTX
    Man, Yamaha is killing it in the boat, marine engines, and personal watercraft market. Beautiful products! Would love to see this kind of passion back in the sled line-up!

maim and marc001 like this.
  6. RAMSOMAIR

RAMSOMAIR TY 4 Stroke Guru

Not gonna happen. Boats, watercraft and outboards sell 12 months of the year on most of the planet. No money in sleds unfortunately. Yamaha will be looked at as the pioneer who did the right thing first by focusing on anything but sleds. Sad days.

74Nitro likes this.
  7. pdiddy

pdiddy Expert

USA
    Snowmobile:
    '12 Vector L-TX; '11 Apex; '18 Poo Indy 600 SP;
    Looks like the 'ol 1049 being used in the SuperJet. Hmmn, I see they have an 1800 4cyl/4strk available too...

8. biffdotorg

biffdotorg VIP Member VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    Apex XTX and VIper LTX SE
    They technially never went away. Yamaha and Kawasaki have been putting out Standups this whole time to maintain the race and freestyle market.

This week was the virtual dealer show where all the 2021 boats and PWC were released. Lots of good things show, and the forums are a buzz about all the new boats. Twin 1.8ltr Supercharged engines touting 500hp total is the biggest news. This superjet being 4-stroke is the next biggest. As the superjet was the last of the 2-stroke watercraft in the lineup. They have also done this with minimal weight gain.

I was surprised they are going to ship it in white with minimal graphics. Probably because 90% of these go to the racers and they all wrap them with sponsors logos. HA!