• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Surprise Gift from Dealer

SnoNinja

aka "Plan B"
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper LTX-LE
2016 Vector LE For my Bride
2007 Phazer GT, 136" Stretch.
2002 SXR600 (still own)
1997 SX600 (sold)
1997 XT500 (sold)
2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000XRS
2006 Dodge Charger RT - Top Banana Daytona
A small box arrived by USPS today. What? I didn't order anything this month. After looking over the address, I realized it came from the dealer that I purchased my LTX-LE from in February 2015. Inside the box was a set of orange knee guards for my Viper.

Prior to the sled purchase in Feb., I had never worked with this dealer before. The only reason that I did go to them is that they had a 2015 LTX-LE on the floor that I found by searching Craig's List, and I was ready to buy. I made the phone call, and arranged the purchase, and drove to WI an picked up the sled.

The fact this dealer was thoughtful enough to remember the purchase I made, and send me a thank you gift 9 months after the purchase really surprised me. I guess its the little things that count. The dealership wasn't all that large, but the experience and their thoughtfulness has earned them my support.

Since they are 9 hours away and its unlikely that I'll get a chance to return to thank them directly with another purchase, I'd like to at least let anyone interested in a good dealership experience know who they are. If you are in WI and are thinking about buying a sled or other Yamaha toy and don't already have a dealership that appreciates your business, shoot me a PM and I'll get you their name.

Last edited:

Wow what a nice surprise. Sounds like a A+ dealer.
Let's see a picture of them installed. They are really orange? Hmmm?

Come on orange ......has your name written all over it. Lol

Would post publicly, but didn't want to break any rules as they are not a vendor. As long as Mr. Sled blesses it, I will post publicly.

Wow what a nice surprise. Sounds like a A+ dealer.
Let's see a picture of them installed. They are really orange? Hmmm?
Yep, black with orange trim band along outside edge. Did a quick mock-up and they will look great. Will post pix once I put them on;)!

Okay, got the go ahead to post the Dealer publicly. My dealer was North Country Yamaha in Tomahawk, WI.

If you don't have a dealer preference and are willing to buy in WI, give these guys a shot.

May work out, may not, but I couldn't be happier.

That's nice to hear!! Glad you had a great experience with a dealer! I use a dealer an hour away (have 2 others within 20mins...but they don't get my vote) that has and continually has treated me great!! Tip of a hat to the people that take pride in their businesses!

And yes...pictures please :p

Okay, got the go ahead to post the Dealer publicly. My dealer was North Country Yamaha in Tomahawk, WI.

If you don't have a dealer preference and are willing to buy in WI, give these guys a shot.

May work out, may not, but I couldn't be happier.

North Country Yamaha is my dealer! Absolutely loves these guys. Helps my cottage is 5 minutes away too! Glad to hear they provided great service to you @SnoNinja

Here's Pix

IMG_0815.JPG

Looks sharp!!!

Ya orange me too please lol. Great dealer and pads. Just got to find me a set.

Back