• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sway bar swap

You can pull the bar but they body roll like crazy! A handful of people run without them but most run with them. If I ran without one Id roll the sled on every corner.

Now to the question. According to Pioneer Performance yes, but unless the bar in the RX is broken the Apex bar is 11mm same as the RX!

APEX 06 said:
The apex they handle a lot nicer. Easier to roll the body for harder corning. I run without it on both of my apex's.

I thought the purpose of the bar was to help with cornering. It was my understanding that a sway bar reduces body roll which helps with cornering. Maybe you mean without the bar the sled bits harder in corners?

Nope without the bar you get more roll. You have to move your butt more and lean into the corner, it like having rails. Its all about moving your butt. If your sled is setup right it works great.

I hear what the esteemed Apex 06 is saying, but I go the other way. I use a sway bar and I went to 13mm forless body roll. The front tracks complete ly straight with no roll and it is like cornering on rails. So moral if story is try different things out and see what you like and go for it. Make your sled work for you.

But yes, your Apex stock 11mm away bar is the same as a
RX stock 11 mm bar and will interchange if your dad broke his RX sway bar or whatever.

Back