• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Systemic SNO Check problem

As a follow up, per a post on HCS, '24 Thundercats were sold out in the first hour of pre-ordering so you can't sell 'em if you can't make 'em!

My 1 order confirmation is in the 2300s so I thought that was actually an impressive # of builds. LtX GT
I must have beaten you by 16 seconds Petey! My build was 2742! I had been calling Cat dealers the previous day and plenty sleds to be found, but prices were absurd! One dealer told me guys were trading in their Riots because they were so disappointed after the first year with them. I think the lean conditions in our area the past few years had allot of the off trail guys reconsidering.

I do believe the dealer relationship has had a very negative impact, at least in my area. The closest dealer is one hour away. Even the dealer I loved who was two hours away closed. So lack of choices with dealerships, and I know there is much more to it, negatively impacts the brand. You make a decision to purchase, not a small one these days, and you want to have a relationship with a knowledgeable dealer who in some respect is going to provide updated information relative to your decision. Moreover, I want to know there is place that can service the machine, and make any updates or repairs in a way that gives me confidence. I have no choice but to work on my own sled. Fortunately or not depending on how you look at it, for anything major I will have to go to and AC/DOO dealer who has a good reputation since im out of warranty. But that should happen IMO.

I think when it comes to to Yamahas. There’s shop’s that really know wtf they are doing but are kept in the dark form Yamaha as to what is on the horizon. Even when dealing with these SNO checks the dealer I use sells hundreds of sleds every year and they have no idea what to expect from the different companies. It just blows my mind that they can operate like this. I know in my business this wouldn’t fly.

Back