• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tapatalk and or new software

Paraclete

Expert
I like to use tapatalk and unfortunately we cannot with this site. Is it possible to get this changed?
I think it only requires one line of code in the header.

The message board software seems a bit dated. Is there any plans on upgrading anytime soon?

At this time nothing will be changed. Have to see how things work out. I do not have the knowledge on the code change and if you have more insight please share.

gutterboy2ca said:
yupp, too bad totallyamaha is on it, but not 4 stroke, makes life much easier, 15 min of an admins time, ands step by step to add this website to the list,might be worth a peek Mr.Sled, everyone uses there phone nowadays to log in, for sure.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

This version of PHPBB is not supported. I am in the process of converting this site over to the latest version of PHPBB or Vbulletin. Testing them both at the moment but the site is way to busy to implement and test it live. It will have to wait until spring for the conversion, sorry.

Back