• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tapatalk

Same thing happening to me over the weekend and I still can't get in. It won't let me log in even after a password reset. App must be hosed up.

The apps is off at the moment. Its causing all kinds of posting issues on the forum. We have a few things we are going to update and try. If that dont work, we will have to contact them direct.

any update on this yet?

There is a problem with that app. It takes 3 times longer to post on the site on my computer and 5 times longer to like something with the App installed. This has it be fixed on there end or the App will not be used.

Good to know I hope they get it fixed I like getting alerts on my phone.

Plug in is still giving us problems. So all Tapatalk users will not be able to log in with the app. You will have to use the sites Mobile Version.

Thanks and good to know. I hope they fix it. Whe it was working it seemed to be working nicely. I like have all my forums that I follow in one nice place.

Thanks and good to know. I hope they fix it. Whe it was working it seemed to be working nicely. I like have all my forums that I follow in one nice place.

All TapaTalk Users need to go and complain to the main support site so they get a new update or release out to fix the problems.

All TapaTalk Users need to go and complain to the main support site so they get a new update or release out to fix the problems.

where is this? all I see is an 'ask the community' option?

Back