• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tapatalk

I have turned this App back on to see if it is back working. So far some small tests have been great.

Seems to work just fine. Here a pic of the nytro fresh powder coating on the front end from half baked. Not sure if they are still a sponsor but posting to test pic loading from Taptalk.

c5988b9f90fd45395b0b02808dedd7ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to work just fine. Here a pic of the nytro fresh powder coating on the front end from half baked. Not sure if they are still a sponsor but posting to test pic loading from Taptalk.

c5988b9f90fd45395b0b02808dedd7ff.jpg

For testing purpose Ill live with it. Ya they felt they didnt need us any longer so Half Baked Pulled out..I have my powder done locally now.

Yea wasn’t sure if they were involved, fwiw they got my business from this site. I always trust the vendors recommend here. Too bad they pulled out.

It looks like Tapatalk has started to be a pain in the butt again. The TapaTalk user will not notice the slow down on the phone but the normal PC , Phone and Tablet user that is working with the forum on their NON Tapatalk machines will see the problems. Very slow to like something, slow to post slow to search... please let me know what you guys are seeing.

It looks like Tapatalk has started to be a pain in the butt again. The TapaTalk user will not notice the slow down on the phone but the normal PC , Phone and Tablet user that is working with the forum on their NON Tapatalk machines will see the problems. Very slow to like something, slow to post slow to search... please let me know what you guys are seeing.

Seems to be OK for me but I have noticed more advertising and some Tapatalk popups across my phone screen wanting me to buy something? I don't even remember what it is prompting me to buy as I just back out of it every time before looking at it.

Seems to be OK for me but I have noticed more advertising and some Tapatalk popups across my phone screen wanting me to buy something? I don't even remember what it is prompting me to buy as I just back out of it every time before looking at it.

Correct, from the Tapatalk user side I am sure its fine. I need feedback form those that dont use the app.

I liked your post, and it took a while. Everything else seems fine. posting this as a test

editing is fine. testing post again watching network tab while posting...

It seems hit and miss. I am out in the garage on the 'shop' computer while wrenching on the sled. I'll try later tonight or tomorrow from my development rig. There were a few issues I noticed:

loadpage.PNG

Last edited:
It seems hit and miss. I am out in the garage on the 'shop' computer while wrenching on the sled. I'll try later tonight or tomorrow from my development rig. There were a few issues I noticed:

View attachment 138671

Any thing u can provide would be great. I was fighting this last year then added more memory and rebooted Server and things changed. We were dos attacked today and Server people did something and now my issues are back.

I have disabled Tapatalk once again but this time due to security breach in its scrips. We can no longer support them unless they get the bugs worked out and fix the security holes. We were compromised yesterday and spends the entire day trying to fix the issues.

Back