• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TeamFast Assault Shocks

rcp1018

Pro
I need help to push me over the fence.
I'm looking at replacing my Fox Float 3's with the Assault front shocks for my 13 Apex and would like everyone's opinion.
BTW- I have the M20 installed and it's a big difference over the MegaFloat. Just want to make sure the fronts would also make a big difference.
Thanks.

I have the front Assault shocks on both of my M20 equipped sleds. They work great on trail and compliment the skid nicely. The front end really smoothed out.

Just my .02

I'll 2nd Northernsledder 's comments. I rode his Apex last season for 15 minutes. It rides like a hovercraft! Impressed me SO much, I bought the whole setup,M20 and Assault shocks. Thanks to Joe and his fabricating skills, I'll be rockin' the hovercraft ride this coming season.

I need help to push me over the fence.
I'm looking at replacing my Fox Float 3's with the Assault front shocks for my 13 Apex and would like everyone's opinion.
BTW- I have the M20 installed and it's a big difference over the MegaFloat. Just want to make sure the fronts would also make a big difference.
Thanks.

I have a set I will sell. 800 ish miles on them. Like new.
I bought Allen Ulmers Dads Sled and Allen thought they were best so that's what dad got.
They rode awesome, I just didn't like the look of them so took them off.
I have Pics if you want to pm me a # to text to or email addy.

Back