• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tek-vest

4Fighter

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'07 Attak GT
Got a few very short rides in with the vest on. A worth-while investment. When it isn't saving you from blunt-force trauma, it keeps you nice and warm under your jacket. Great mod for anyone serious about surviving an accident or after breaking thru the ice (it offers some flotation, and insulation too)

I now have 100 miles on mine. Had to switch from bibs to pants and go to a thinner (gore-tex) jacket. Had too much bulk with the vest. Now everything fits great and it's very warm. :D

Yes, for as much I hate to buy a jacket that's too cold, the Tek-vest is nice insurance for that too. My Arctiva jacket fits over it perfectly - not too bulky either.

Does this vest make me look fat? LOL

Got one. Great investment, it makes me feel warm and safe when riding. Had if for 2 seasons, can't understand why I didn't buy one when I was younger and really did need it. I always wore safety gear when riding my Kawasaki ZX9R superbike. Finally I bougth proper safety gear for sledding too.

You guy's took the words right out of my keyboard!! Took me a few rides but now I forget that it's there. There have been 3 fatals alredy here in MN and the season is just starting :Rockon: We are so quick to plunk down $ for mods but I for one think this is the best $200 I've spent so far.

I was always planning on getting one, but didn't before the accident where I got T-boned in the middle of my back in a bizarre nasty wreck thanks to changing trial conditions. I came close to breaking my back, but with the Tek Vest I would have come out in MUCH better shape. I finally ordered it and wished I had when I first wanted to.

Back