• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Temagami Trip

Nooch_1

Country
USA
Snowmobile
XRS
IMG_1243.jpg
IMG_1252.jpg
IMG_1255.jpg
IMG_1273.jpg
IMG_1283.jpg
IMG_1286.jpg
IMG_1291.jpg
IMG_1292.jpg
Another flawless big trip on SW. Performed perfect for lots and lots of fast fast miles. 4500 Miles orginal belt still with TD 265 tune.

Last edited:

Fantastic pics! Such a great Winter most everyone is having! Lots of snow around there for sure!

Nice looking 50th!
Dan
Loving the sled so far- haven't had the issues you guys have had and I think about it but as soon ans I squeeze the throttle and go that is all left behind me. South of Buffalo local riding has sucked this year but a few trips to Ontario this year and lots of miles has been fabulous. Rode the 900T and its ok but its not a tuned SW. Plus I have 4 years warranty still so im gunna rack up the miles and enjoy it for now.

Loving the sled so far- haven't had the issues you guys have had and I think about it but as soon ans I squeeze the throttle and go that is all left behind me. South of Buffalo local riding has sucked this year but a few trips to Ontario this year and lots of miles has been fabulous. Rode the 900T and its ok but its not a tuned SW. Plus I have 4 years warranty still so im gunna rack up the miles and enjoy it for now.
Yeah I have my sat dish up here all winter from home....so I watch all the Buffalo news all winter up here and see how mild it gets and melts often this season. Up here its been incredible. Downside is, i bet we have 5 more crap winters now until one good one like this again...grrrr

Great to hear your sled is working well....They sure are fun when all is working well, especially on those bigger trails up north, the Winder is king.

You should Edit>More options>Make full size.....this will make all your nice pics full size and not thumbs. ;)

Dan

Last edited:

Back