• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Temp Gauge

I have a autometer cost $70.00 with a slp waterline adapter. works great. here's a pic

Attachments

• apex 075.JPG
    apex 075.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 200
I have a Daytona Digital Water Temp Guage from Ulmer Racing. Excellent! I am at work so unable to take pictures but you can check it out on the main index page, scroll down to Preferred Vendors, click on Ulmer Racing, scroll down to Digital Water Temp Guage Group Buy, and check out pages one and 3 especially, good pictures.

Black GT,

Where did you get those mounts from? Could you explain how you ran your setup up? Parts and wire and mounting, ect.

Thanks

I made the mounts, and as far as the setup, i'll take some additional photos that will explain it.

Attachments

• Snowmobile Gauges.jpg
    Snowmobile Gauges.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 160
  • Snowmobile Gauges.jpg
    Snowmobile Gauges.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 184
GREGSER1 said:
Black GT,

Where did you get those mounts from? Could you explain how you ran your setup up? Parts and wire and mounting, ect.

Thanks

Good question, a coolant guage is great for knowing if you lost all your coolant from a stud puncture. Which is why I also am going to get one.

I have one of the ones like ulmer sells. I have it mounted on top of my brake fluid resivior. Works great. It is where you can see it if you need to, and out of the way so it isn't a bother. Maxdlx

Back