• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Terminator 998 Header pics....

I have waited to see who came up with a better header design. There always seems to be a comprise with after market parts when there does not have to be. BOP does a great job for example. Looking forward to the flow test but I'm convinced already. Great clearance.

Based on what I can see in these photos, tank clearance looks good. Any clearance issue w coolant hose on left side?

Any timetable on your testing/results?
We should have some flow numbers on Monday. Once I review the data I will see how we compare and if there are any changes to make.
What I do know right now is that the stock manifold has a massive restriction, which explains why these headers make so much more power.
Hopefully one of our 3 is worthy.

Mike

We should have some flow numbers on Monday. Once I review the data I will see how we compare and if there are any changes to make.
What I do know right now is that the stock manifold has a massive restriction, which explains why these headers make so much more power.
Hopefully one of our 3 is worthy.

Mike

Any updates or are you shut down because of Manitoba's restrictions right now.

Sorry for the late response, been very busy!

Our V1 header outflows all the headers by a long shot however it is too close to the tank for my liking. Still lots of clearance but we're not trying to out do anyone here so there's no need to release this one

V2 flows well yet will get expensive with the merge

V3 is the one we are going to release. It flows extremely well and fits perfect. The bullet inside the collector works as a merge and still isn't as costly as the merge collector.

All headers flowed very well, we wanted to be the same or better and we are definitely that! Fitment is what we are shooting for as we want our header to be as hassle free as possible.

We are going to be building our first batch soon and am excited to hear some feedback.
I will post pricing and available dates soon.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you are all staying safe out there!

Mike

Sorry for the late response, been very busy!

Our V1 header outflows all the headers by a long shot however it is too close to the tank for my liking. Still lots of clearance but we're not trying to out do anyone here so there's no need to release this one

V2 flows well yet will get expensive with the merge

V3 is the one we are going to release. It flows extremely well and fits perfect. The bullet inside the collector works as a merge and still isn't as costly as the merge collector.

All headers flowed very well, we wanted to be the same or better and we are definitely that! Fitment is what we are shooting for as we want our header to be as hassle free as possible.

We are going to be building our first batch soon and am excited to hear some feedback.
I will post pricing and available dates soon.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you are all staying safe out there!

Mike

Hey Mike, any progress on getting the first batch out and feedback? Would love to potentially look at getting a new header to replace stock.

Waiting here too. So far I like your approach. Looking for reliability also.

Back