• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thanks to Covid escape room! + TY

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
I would like to thank the TY site and authors of all the posts and comments of the COVID ESCAPE that helped me to laugh some of my way through 2020 and now early 2021

Honors to Steiner and VX1R.

Honorable mention to Maim and many others

Thanks for helping me to laugh at myself and of course others who make the same and often even more ridiculous decisions.

Lets hope we start a healing, building trend with early January of 2020 as the LOW POINT of the year and see continual improvement - Beginning with SNOW and Grooming

Thanks again guys

You are very welcome Mark.
Started the thread for exactly this. Create some levity for these days/months.
We have gone thru several stages of lock down over here. At the moment in the most restrictive lock down that has been in affect for last 6 weeks. This meant no Christmas with my parents nor my kids/grandkids. No NYE party with good friends. Local liquor store ran out of Spiced Rum.:o|:o| All warm up shacks boarded up and restaurants closed for sit in dining, so no sled trips or group rides.
On the positive side of all this, my sled is running well after the 3rd engine swap. (Long story.) My household has been healthy and Covid free. We all work in what is deemed as "essential services". My extended family has been healthy and also working.
Lots of facetime type calling to and from the grandkids.
The thread helps keep me occupied in the evening looking for good pics or memes.
So if a meme or pic make you smile or laugh let the author know and hit the Like button.
Its a feel good for all.

:jump:

Steiner I have spent so much time, Laughing and forwarding the memes, my family now constantly teases me that all i do is read and forward memes.....but they often admit they are really funny or as you know sad but true.

Thanks so much, glad your family is well. We are well here as well. Trying a ‘delayed ‘ Christmas this week end so hope to see ALL the grand kids, really have been limited to Face time except for my daughter/ son in law and boys who live right near by.

As I think of my Canadian TY friends I cant but HOPE I can join you guys again on a TY ride in 2022. Hopefully this border lockdown, economy lockdown is all in the distant past and we can ride, laugh and eat together as before.

Thanks for the comment Mark. I'm glad that I can occasionally bring a smile and a chuckle to you and everyone else on TY. I've always believed that it's important to find some humor every day to keep myself sane and it's equally important to be able to poke fun at yourself.

Life is challenging enough and if you can't find humor in it....well it will eat you alive.

Are any of you guys fans of the writings of Patrick McManus? If you don't know who he is I would suggest doing a little research and reading some of his books. For us older guys he really nails it with his tongue in cheek views of growing up. Great stuff.

Have to agree here. Many many smiles and laughs brought forth reading the C19 Escape Room. It started off as a nice distraction and now has become required daily reading for staying mentally regular (irregular?)!

Back