• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

thanks

maim

Staff member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 apex xtx
2011 apex xtx
2009 phaser rtx/x
1997 et410t/r
1988 vk 540
used my previous set for 5 seasons. let my snapon rep try them on his wife's vector as she was complaining about hard steering. she rode all weekend with them and had no complaints. bonus for her hubby is that she wanted to keep riding and the weekend before she was willing to sell the sled. sold the experienced set to him and ordered new set last Monday. they arrived Friday but missed courier, so I got them Monday.

I destroy a set of carbides a year and the skis held up well to my abuse.

thanks for the fast shipping and making a great product.

Thank you for the great feedback Maim! How was the snow in your neck of the woods? We're still riding here in Central NY!

- Sean

maim said:
used my previous set for 5 seasons. let my snapon rep try them on his wife's vector as she was complaining about hard steering. she rode all weekend with them and had no complaints. bonus for her hubby is that she wanted to keep riding and the weekend before she was willing to sell the sled. sold the experienced set to him and ordered new set last Monday. they arrived Friday but missed courier, so I got them Monday.

I destroy a set of carbides a year and the skis held up well to my abuse.

thanks for the fast shipping and making a great product.

Still have a couple of feet here in town atm. Probably going to make at least mid April when I trailer 40 minutes north to do some off trail on the logging roads.

Lots of rocks here to hit close to the surface if you are not careful. Had to shave some curlies off skis a few times.

Back