1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

The importance of servicing your shocks

Discussion in 'Hygear Suspension' started by hygear, May 4, 2012.

1. hygear

hygear Advertiser Advertiser VIP Member

[​IMG]

The GYTR shocks in many common Yamaha models may need more regular servicing to avoid the need for major repairs down the road. We are working on solutions to address these issues. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions! Read the full report here: http://www.hygearsuspension.com/GYTR_Report.pdf

3. pete24

pete24 Extreme

[​IMG]

like i didnt find out the hard way!

4. Andyfreeze

Andyfreeze Lifetime Member Lifetime VIP Member VIP Member

USA
    Snowmobile:
    2012 nytro xtx
    8/12/2011? your shock blew in august. try waiting till we have snow might help. ;):D sorry I'm a masshole like you, just couldn't resist.

5. pete24

pete24 Extreme

no it handled bad the last ride of the previous season so i took the whole skid out to get it ready for this past crappy winter, i did that in august, i got a fox IFP for 269 and im all better now

6. revster

revster TY 4 Stroke God

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2009 Yamaha Nytro RTX SE
    I used to do mine every year however my mileage has dropped off so I started alternating fronts one year rears the next. So every second year now.