• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The north woods after the melt down

hognit09

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx le,2016 viper ltx dx
well the north woods up towards boulder junction not all that bad after the big meltdown. Got here Thursday and didn't ride till Friday after the snow storm, was just ok and today is even better from manitowish waters to bents camp was pretty decent after the snow over night. I'm guessing that got about 6-8 " total. Hopefully this is a turn in the right direction for the rest of the winter ❄️

Trying to post some pics but keeps saying it's to large. How can a photo from my phone be to large, WTF!
IMG_0791.JPG
IMG_0792.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting this for me cannondale27. looks like this might be gone by this weekend already, was hoping for 1 more ride somewhere. almost 60 degrees here and mid 40 degrees up north

Trying to post some pics but keeps saying it's to large. How can a photo from my phone be to large, WTF!
View attachment 127201 View attachment 127202
To resize a picture go to gallery, click on picture, @ top right should be edit, click that, then click adjustment . That should bring up resize option. Click that and resize @ or under 1600×900 and save. It should now be in your studio and should be small enough to post. This is with android.

Back