• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The Off Trail TY Group

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
I just wanted to thank you all. I know my daughter and I hindered the fun being flatlanders but the Mad skills you all showed us and little bit we learned have definitely made me a better rider since there is always some ditch or heavy snow area that you better know what to do in. I think many times off trail gets a bad rap. Everyone should try it someday.

Steve it was a pleasure riding with you and your daughter. Anytime my friend!

Thank you for your help at the beginning of the Season rebuilding my shocks they've been spot-on.

See you all at the next TY ride

Steve it was a pleasure riding with you and your daughter. Anytime my friend!

Thank you for your help at the beginning of the Season rebuilding my shocks they've been spot-on.

See you all at the next TY ride
Yes can’t wait thank you! That ride made breaking in the ditch to the trail so much fun. Usually involves a roll or good stick but easy peas this year! Really did learn a lot and comfortable with no swaybar and sidehilling. Probably will not ever put it back on!

I just wanted to thank you all. I know my daughter and I hindered the fun being flatlanders but the Mad skills you all showed us and little bit we learned have definitely made me a better rider since there is always some ditch or heavy snow area that you better know what to do in. I think many times off trail gets a bad rap. Everyone should try it someday.
Anytime Steve, glad to have you and Amanda tag along with us. Glad you had fun and would be happy to ride with you guys again. Thank you for always being happy to answer the shock and suspension questions I've had.

Yes can’t wait thank you! That ride made breaking in the ditch to the trail so much fun. Usually involves a roll or good stick but easy peas this year! Really did learn a lot and comfortable with no swaybar and sidehilling. Probably will not ever put it back on!

I bet Amanda would enjoy a Viper MTX..

hint hint

Last edited:

Back