• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The Single Shot Solution Rev2!

hygear

TY Advertiser
Website
www.hygearsuspension.com

Hygear Suspension has developed a coil over solution for the Yamaha Apex and Vector chassis using the single shot rear suspension.

single-shot-ws-rev2-visitb-jpg.143514

The undersized stock 1.5 float shock is replaced with a much larger 2.0 Fox Coil platform that is built using Hygear Suspension’s Fox H1 - general specifications.

The shock features include large capacity damping control that is more suitable for single rear shock suspension applications, and offers spring preload and low-speed compression adjustment that provides reliable service for trail conditions.

The suspension now utilizes full travel to help smooth out the small to medium size high-speed repetitive stutter bumps with improved bottoming resistance for larger moguls.

Visit the link below for more information:
https://www.hygearsuspension.com/products/fox-hygear-h1-apex-single-shot-2-0-ra-coil-over-rear-kit

Part #50-03-030-A, $819.99

If you have any setup related questions, please email us at "info@hygearsuspension.com" and we would be happy to help you!

50-03-030-a-1-jpg.143512

50-03-030-a-3-jpg.143513

Hygear Suspension has developed a coil over solution for the Yamaha Apex and Vector chassis using the single shot rear suspension.

single-shot-ws-rev2-visitb-jpg.143514

The undersized stock 1.5 float shock is replaced with a much larger 2.0 Fox Coil platform that is built using Hygear Suspension’s Fox H1 - general specifications.

The shock features include large capacity damping control that is more suitable for single rear shock suspension applications, and offers spring preload and low-speed compression adjustment that provides reliable service for trail conditions.

The suspension now utilizes full travel to help smooth out the small to medium size high-speed repetitive stutter bumps with improved bottoming resistance for larger moguls.

Visit the link below for more information:
https://www.hygearsuspension.com/products/fox-hygear-h1-apex-single-shot-2-0-ra-coil-over-rear-kit

Part #50-03-030-A, $819.99

If you have any setup related questions, please email us at "info@hygearsuspension.com" and we would be happy to help you!

50-03-030-a-1-jpg.143512

50-03-030-a-3-jpg.143513
Hi, I've never had any seat time on a sled wit this skid. Is this a good suspension? thanks

74Nitro you will probably get different opinions on this but here is mine. I think that this was a huge waste of R&D time and money. This rear suspension sucks in my eyes, it maybe ok for the guys up in Canada were they have miles and miles of nice flat and groomed trails, but it won't work were i ride or the way I ride. If Yamaha would have used a shock like Hy Gear is offering it might have went over a little better. This was Yamaha last try at a high tech rear skid and this is what ya get and everyone wants a all new Yamaha not me I'll stick with the Pro Cross. I'm sure there will be a couple of die hard Apex guys on here that will have a different opinion, we'll have to wait and see.

74Nitro you will probably get different opinions on this but here is mine. I think that this was a huge waste of R&D time and money. This rear suspension sucks in my eyes, it maybe ok for the guys up in Canada were they have miles and miles of nice flat and groomed trails, but it won't work were i ride or the way I ride. If Yamaha would have used a shock like Hy Gear is offering it might have went over a little better. This was Yamaha last try at a high tech rear skid and this is what ya get and everyone wants a all new Yamaha not me I'll stick with the Pro Cross. I'm sure there will be a couple of die hard Apex guys on here that will have a different opinion, we'll have to wait and see.
Thanks!
Hey, we have rough trails too sometimes!

I put this shock in 300 miles ago. It is the best thing I did. Rides so nice in deep washes,flat trails whatever which I've had being the beginning of the season in all conditions. Now I do not worry about loss of air with air temps or busting down at some point which a air shock will do at some point. Much more rugged shock,spring and bushings.And it comes with the coupling blocks that Yamaha didn't quite nail right.
Hygear was A1 in help on phone and they nailed the preload to my weight and use.

Thank you Hygear so much. I'm good now for years.

Back