• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

hygear

TY Advertiser
Website
www.hygearsuspension.com
The Single Shot Solution!

Hygear Suspension has developed a coil over solution for the Yamaha Apex and Vector chassis using the single shot rear suspension. The undersized stock 1.5 float shock is replaced with a much larger 2.0 Fox Coil platform that is built using Hygear Suspension’s custom Fox H1 build specifications. The shock features include large capacity damping control that is more suitable for single rear shock suspension applications. It offers spring preload and low-speed compression adjustment that provides reliable service for trail conditions. The shock kit comes with additional accessories needed for mounting that also helps improve suspension movement. Testing has proven there is a major difference in ride performance that feels much more comparable to the original Yamaha Mono shock applications. The suspension now utilizes full travel to help smooth out the small to medium size high-speed repetitive stutter bumps with improved bottoming resistance for larger moguls. - $949.99

Gets yours today and order from the link below:

https://www.hygearsuspension.com/products/fox-hygear-h1-apex-single-shot-2-0-ra-coil-over-rear-kit

Do you have additional questions, feel free to call us!
607-533-7434

Run your kit now on my vector xtx 1.25 now for two seasons. real nice still and not one issue and as you know it carries alot of weight due to me and accessories. thanks for seting me up proper with the correct spring size,etc.

Run your kit now on my vector xtx 1.25 now for two seasons. real nice still and not one issue and as you know it carries alot of weight due to me and accessories. thanks for seting me up proper with the correct spring size,etc.

Thank you for your feedback!
I bought the updated Yamaha Airshock from Travis Barn of parts. I installed it on my Wife’s Vector. What a difference! It took very few miles for me to tell. I own a old Cat with an M-10. So I have something to compare too. But like you I would not feel comfortable going into the deep woods with one Rear Air Shock! I believe the Singleshot was a good idea. But not well thought out. Or tested long enough. I wish we could depend on Airshocks enough to ride with one. Because I think Team Fast is on to something here. I trust the King Air is the Cats #*$&@! No punn intended. But thanks to Hygear we have a solution!

Thank you for your feedback!
I bought the updated Yamaha Airshock from Travis Barn of parts. I installed it on my Wife’s Vector. What a difference! It took very few miles for me to tell. I own a old Cat with an M-10. So I have something to compare too. But like you I would not feel comfortable going into the deep woods with one Rear Air Shock! I believe the Singleshot was a good idea. But not well thought out. Or tested long enough. I wish we could depend on Airshocks enough to ride with one. Because I think Team Fast is on to something here. I trust the King Air is the Cats #*$&@! No punn intended. But thanks to Hygear we have a solution!

Hygears coil over kit takes care of the bushing issue with these single shot skids as well.

Hygears coil over kit takes care of the bushing issue with these single shot skids as well.

Thanks for the feedback! I was concerned when I noticed Barn of Parts. Started selling updated stainless steel transfer rods. At least that is what I would call them. My terminology could be wrong.

Back