• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

They're Still, out there!

Country
USA
Snowmobile
'10 VECTOR LTX
Can't believe it . I just picked up an 11 apex with 2,347 miles on it. What's even better, the price was to good to pass up.
New battery, Slides & an Ice Ripper Track ....Sweeeet!

Gonna grease it, shine it up and turn the key.

Is there maintenance for the power valve or or do you just run it till the cable breaks?

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=1067614#1067614

i usually check the adjustment on them once a year. last year on the 2011, i had to replace the cables and dounuts (14000 miles or so) but this year when i checked it it was still in spec witch was a pleasant suprise as it took me almost 1hr to adjust the 2016 with not quite 2000 mi on it.

odds are next season you will have to put oillites into it if you put decent milage on it as that was when i found mine where shot. good part is unless put on by po it shouldn't have tuner skis on it witch can suck in softer conditions.

congrats on the sled btw!!

Can't believe it . I just picked up an 11 apex with 2,347 miles on it. What's even better, the price was to good to pass up.

Is there maintenance for the power valve or or do you just run it till the cable breaks?
Nice.. I had to drive 4hrs to Minnesota , but i got a 2011 with 911 miles on it. Candy Red

I bought my '15 XTX 2 years ago with only 800ish miles on it.
My '07 RTX had only 2300ish miles on it.

Enjoy!

:worth:

20191025_161916_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20191025_161916_resized.jpg
    20191025_161916_resized.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 161
looks good.

Back