• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Think there's something wrong with me

staggs65

Staff member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
76 exciter, 87 phazer, 89 bravo, 00 srx x3, 01 srx, 02/04 viper, 06 ape
Just flew into Maine from work in Virginia. My buds called me to go out riding but my sled is still torn apart from before I left so I have my dealer on the way with a new XTX. I have issues.....lots of them......and they all seem to be expensive

Just flew into Maine from work in Virginia. My buds called me to go out riding but my sled is still torn apart from before I left so I have my dealer on the way with a new XTX. I have issues.....lots of them......and they all seem to be expensive

LMAO...that’s too dam funny! Hey, if you can afford it(looks like you can), get rid of the older sled that you’re sick of, and bring in the new girl...enjoy! You can’t take it with you that’s for sure....

3 things in life that are certain, death, taxes, and not being able to take things with you. Spend it if ya got! I never understood why people continue to hoard their millions or whatever amount they have and not have fun. I’d say your perfectly normal. Enjoy it!

staggs65....You've got no issues. It's simply called passion.

I like the way you roll. ;)!

It's the ugly #*$&@ blue and orange SE. I'll have to do something about that in the off season but for tonight it'll do. Lol

It's the ugly #*$&@ blue and orange SE. I'll have to do something about that in the off season but for tonight it'll do. Lol

Saw one in person...and it’s growing on me! Starting to like that combo more...

If you ask me the orange and blue is the fat chick left at the bar at closing time. It's not the best, but it'll do in a pinch... Or to be pc...oh screw it! I'm not the PC type! You get the picture!

If you ask me the orange and blue is the fat chick left at the bar at closing time. It's not the best, but it'll do in a pinch... Or to be pc...oh screw it! I'm not the PC type! You get the picture!
That's exactly what it was. There were only 2 Sidewinders left at my dealer, 1 LTX and 1 XTX.

I have to say, out of the box this XTX is the worst handling sled I've ever owned. Gonna need some serious work there.

Back