• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This seasons last hooray!

Motorhead

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 SW LTX-LE
A26F082E-33FB-4520-84FF-340DDC22BAE3.jpeg
C3ABC2C5-BF85-414F-8905-8E2132AE5D31.jpeg
E8BB6B92-6C94-4868-B37C-1527DCCC4FBE.jpeg
Trailered to Northern Maine (The County) for our last 3 day adventure of the season!

Very glad to say that those County folk do a tremendous job for our sport. Sad to say it is over for another season, but the trails were impeccable right to the end!

A few pics of the trails we rode.
105 VanBuren
90 to Portage
Caribou’s 89... just wow to all, and a thanks to all and to those many towns not mentioned! It would have to be an album. Really!!

Wow those are GREAT trails

View attachment 160907 View attachment 160908 View attachment 160906 Trailered to Northern Maine (The County) for our last 3 day adventure of the season!

Very glad to say that those County folk do a tremendous job for our sport. Sad to say it is over for another season, but the trails were impeccable right to the end!

A few pics of the trails we rode.
105 VanBuren
90 to Portage
Caribou’s 89... just wow to all, and a thanks to all and to those many towns not mentioned! It would have to be an album. Really!!
We are heading to portage Saturday morning for the 4th weekend in acrow hope you left some snow for us! Crazy to think last year i rode on April 20th but no chance of that this year,good pics!, we definitely found bands where the snow was better in some places compared to others but for the weather its been awesome

We are heading to portage Saturday morning for the 4th weekend in acrow hope you left some snow for us! Crazy to think last year i rode on April 20th but no chance of that this year,good pics!, we definitely found bands where the snow was better in some places compared to others but for the weather its been awesome
Caribou to Portage was in great shape yesterday, I’m sure you recognize that pic with long never ending trail!
But from Portage to Eagle lake was not good!

The season end is here this weekend from what we experienced! So probably your last ride this season, enjoy!

Wow those are GREAT trails

yeah we rocked them with our Max Spool 16 Sidewinders! Just a great season ending trip for us, Again! Said that last week, but it is done this weekend for sure all over Maine.

Caribou to Portage was in great shape yesterday, I’m sure you recognize that pic with long never ending trail!
But from Portage to Eagle lake was not good!

The season end is here this weekend from what we experienced! So probably your last ride this season, enjoy!
Thanks yeah im definitely not missing this weekend as i agree this will be it!90& 105 were pretty sweet last weekend but 85n was a like it always is late swason kinda like 4 wheeling on a snowmobile we will trailer to eagle to unload if need be or just ride the long way around & back to eagle/ north either way we will make the best of it!

Heading up to caribou for 4 days of end of season riding can't wait. Thanks for the trail report.

It was going downhill fast. I feel this weekend is it with 50 degree weather for next week.

I would call first!

Thanks yeah im definitely not missing this weekend as i agree this will be it!90& 105 were pretty sweet last weekend but 85n was a like it always is late swason kinda like 4 wheeling on a snowmobile we will trailer to eagle to unload if need be or just ride the long way around & back to eagle/ north either way we will make the best of it!
Eagle, Fort Kent, Sinclair power line, all gone just gravel!

Eagle, Fort Kent, Sinclair power line, all gone just gravel!
Yeah it was like that on our last ride last year.we rode mostly backcountry & ungroomed trails& did fine

Yeah it was like that on our last ride last year.we rode mostly backcountry & ungroomed trails& did fine

Well as you can see by our pics, we got lucky again this week! It was GREAT to kick the year out with these trails, for sure!

Back