• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This weather is just wrong

Matthew457

Expert
Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro xtx
As you can see, the forecast is not very good. I think we will be lucky to be on groomed trails by the end of January. This is horrible weather.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 108
  • image.png
    image.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 98

Tell me about it. I bought a new sled and the 2 week forecast is for plus temperatures!

NOAA is calling for a warm December.

FML.

The official groomed trails in my area haven't opened in the last 2 years. At this rate, I should accumulate about 1000 miles on my sleds somewhere around the year 2020.

That is total crap..got a new sled also...considering puting my Apex motor in a RZR and going that way instead ..grrrr

I was walking the dog this morning and noticed the ditch by my place has decent snow so I took the sled out for a 3 minute ride. Nice to get out.

Frustrating! 60' in the NH White Mts this weekend. Trying to stay positive, the weather I think is following pretty close to the Farmers Almanac prediction: mild temps during the Fall season with a $&@!load of snow this winter. We can only hope!

Last edited:
Got 15 cm snow last Saturday, look at it now... this is the northern part of Sweden but close to the sea :-(
20151128_120859_resized_1-2.jpg

As you can see, the forecast is not very good. I think we will be lucky to be on groomed trails by the end of January. This is horrible weather.
Same issue as you here in Cold Lake, AB. It's been below zero (though not as cold as in years past) but just a dusting of snow.

Lloydminster got a bit mid-week but only about 10cm.

Back