• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thoughts on winch? Yes or no?

My foldable compact Pack Mule come along arrived today. This thing is COOL. Small but solid. I have no doubt that this thing will pull my sled out if I got stuck and needed some help. I do think the only place I could safely carry it is in the seat trunk. It's solid so I wouldn't want it on my clutch cover or banging around in the nose. For $44 you can't go wrong.

IMG_6560.jpg IMG_6561.jpg IMG_6562.jpg

Last edited:

If you only need it once - it is well worth lugging it around.
It can turn a situation from ruining a day into 30 min of work and back on the trail. No sore backs.
MS

My foldable compact Pack Mule come along arrived today. This thing is COOL. Small but solid. I have no doubt that this thing will pull my sled out if I got stuck and needed some help. I do think the only place I could safely carry it is in the seat trunk. It's solid so I wouldn't want it on my clutch cover or banging g around in the nose. For $44 you can't go wrong.

View attachment 130004 View attachment 130005 View attachment 130006
How big is it when in the case? I think I need one of these in my tunnel bag on the sidewinder.

Sorry I missed this post thor. I can take exact measurements of the case when I get home, but I'd say it's about 10"x6"x3"

Took the actual box measurements. 10.5" x 8" x 3". A bit smaller if you pack it without the box. The handle part of the box adds 2 inches of height. The unit is about 8 x 8 x 2.75"

awesome thanks so much I think that will fit in the bag no problem.

Back