• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

thoughts on Yammaha's plans for 07' sleds.......

alaskanbowtie

Expert
So any inside info on developements ? I assume they will make the Vector EFI and maybe delta 2 chasis ? How about specualtions on the turbo'd sled ? I'm waiting until spring 06' so I can see what they say about 07's before I take the 10,000.00 dive . We get to ride here until middle or end of May , so I'll still have lots of seat time if I get it in Feb. I know it's WAY WAY early but thought I would let everyone start thinking or start some more rumors for the skidoos to fear....LOL . :D

NO one has any thoughts ?

I was being sarcastic but , series . I was wondering anyone could shine some light on there thoughts for what Yamaha would do for 07' . ANYONE ?

I bet you will see more light weight parts, more exotic metals, yes probably a EFI in the 120hp engine, a Turbo would be awsome as a Spring Edition sled like the Apex GT, new color graphics and all the sleds will probably got to the new riding postion maybe a new exhaust variation will happen no clue really? Really I like the 06 line up I hope nothen to big changes. Since we bought 2 new sleds.

I heard a Majesty 400 engine with a factory turbo and looks like the old Phazer
Just a rumor

Back