• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thumb warmer issue

RobWarrior

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 FX NYTRO RTX
When I bought this sled the dealer had it outside, got it home and fired it up and the foam on the back side of the throttle was steaming. went for my first ride and the warmer wasn't working, checked fuse and all i could find was the one labeled Warmers, is that for hand and thumb? fuse fine, dug into the throttle block and checked for juice where the thumb warmer plugs in, I have juice. Ordered an SPI replacement lever with warmer and plugged it in, went for a ride still no warmer. Took it apart again and still have juice to the plug, what are the chances of getting a bad SPI replacement too? Any Ideas? Also no seat heat but haven't dug into that yet...it is plugged in.
Thanks for any help

Use ohm meter. Is odd seat is out too though. My thumb warmer seems to come and go also. Sometimes so hot and sometimes nothing.

I find the soder on the thumb warmer keeps breaking off. Might make contact every so often. I'm wondering if any 1 found a better set of hand and thumb warmers.

Back