• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thumb warmer issues

srx700lt

Extreme
Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
SW XTX-146 SE
Anyone but me that has thumb warmer issues? Mine seems to work when I start riding but after some time it more or less stops getting warm. Are there any over heat protection with in the warmer itself or what is happening? Anybody knows?
I have changed the warmer to a new one but no difference. It's almost as the sled stops warming the thumb after awhile of riding. Meanwhile the hand warmers work great.

Sled is a SW BTX LE -17.

Yeah! mine thumb warmer doesn't work that good for me either. But my thumb does not get cold though!

I have the Rockmiester thumb booster. Cant recommend it enough. No more cold thumb

I have now milled some of the material from the backside of throttle lever and then used epoxy resin to glue the heat element back to the throttle, I haven't tested it yet so I don't know if it works. But before I did that I could feel that the heat element did get really warm so it is definitely working. I hope by gluing it the heat will transfer to the throttle lever.

Back