• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thunder Products Clutching Sale on now thru October 18th!

Thunder Products

Making your sled the best!
TY Advertiser
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha, Polaris, AC and Ski-Doo
WEBSITE
www.thunderproductsclutching.com
Due to this Covid crud going on, our regular snow shows have been canceled.

But, that doesn't mean you still don't get the best prices for the amazing clutch components we sell! You can get Thunder Products Clutching clutch kits, clutch parts and belts on sale now, on the phone or even on our website!!

Thank you to all the Yamaha owners here that have purchased parts, clutch kits and belts thru us and continue to purchase parts, clutch kits an belts thru us!

Our best selling kits are the Viper and Sidewinder. Where else can you get very low engagement, great belt life, amazing acceleration, proven power to the desired rpm, excellent top speeds and to top it off....incredible fuel mileage! All in one kit! But, we just don't sell just for those models, we sell clutch kits to every model sled out there...even the vintage sleds!

Adding to our amazing clutch kits and parts....we also provide a full service clutch repair and/or replacement of your clutches. We can rebuild, repair, replace your clutch and fully balance your clutch to give you the best performance and reliability from them.

See some of our Youtube videos of issues from factory that we can fix for you, where the factory will not warranty clutches anymore as they call a clutch a "wear item".

www.thunderproductsclutching.com

Last edited:

Should of waited another week oh well. I just ordered the big venom kit a week or so back. Great people and very knowledgeable

Awesome!!
my last kit was in my winder for 16000kms
New winder coming so time for new kit

Where should Canadian's be calling?

Should of waited another week oh well. I just ordered the big venom kit a week or so back. Great people and very knowledgeable

Hi blevis213, I believe we gave you the sale price on your kit. Please email me at terry@thunderproductsclutching.com

Awesome!!
my last kit was in my winder for 16000kms
New winder coming so time for new kit

Where should Canadian's be calling?

Hi Kevin, everyone can call our office number at (906) 484-1650 or even order the kit online. We ship to Canada pretty much everyday.
Great miles on your Winder! We have lots of happy customers with lots of trouble free miles on their sleds.

Ya pretty good mileage and no wear on the weights at all.
I have never consider using someone else's clutching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be in touch.

Not worried about it Terry just busting. Can’t wait for snow to try it out. Thanks again

Any Black Friday specials? Looking for clutch kit for my xf7000.

Sorry Kirt70camaro, our sale ran thru the Snow Show dates. Thunder Products Clutching is back to our regular prices.

Thank you for asking!

Back