• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thunder Products SW takes top speed at Radar Run

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
Shagman and his winder with Thunder Products clutching takes the win and top speed at his local Radar Run.

It was an 800’ run on groomed snow. Very loose conditions as it was cold and the snow didn’t pack very well. It was groomed previously but the conditions got worse during the event.
Top speed 105 mph. With my TD tuned BTX sidewinder running max spool 17 and Thunder Products Big Venom Kit. I only ran 660’ as I rolled out then put the hammer down so I wouldn’t spin. This was my off trail setup and I was also out of gear at that speed. Next fastest was a Flannery built triple 860ish motor in a Polaris 99 mph. Next was a Priceless Built F7 running Nos. 93mph. An apex and a stock winder were at 91 mph. Fastest 850 doo was 88mph. Stock viper other than clutching was 84mph and everything else was below that. Viper out ran all the 800’s that were there all brands. Viper was also running Thunder Products clutching. Was a fun day. Would have liked to have had taller gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back