• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thunderstruck Randy Swenson Segment

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
04 RX1 13 apex se 96 vmax 4 aerocharged
A buddy and his son were riding in Revy a few weeks ago. I think we will see a hot rod Sidewinder in their next video.

Maybe this one? lol
Your buddies were super cool and was a pleasure meeting them and his 16 year old who wanted to go riding in Revy over anything else. That's a keen new sledder :)
Super excited on how it turned out. A few details for you wanting to know.
174 x3"
CR Racing 174 conversion, CR Racing running Boards, CR Racing Rear scissor Coupler, CR Racing lightweight Sidewinder Hood, CR Racing 3" resonator exhaust with Turbo cooker, QS3L shock, lightweight battery, lightweight seat, MCXpress Stage 3 turbo kit.280-330 hp depending on fuel. Larger turbo, intercooler, plus extra injectors. OSP belt deflector plus float, Ice age 174 Bomber rails, Lime Nine wrap.
Thanks for looking. Its making a few first ascents up BC's best rocked in Chutes with success :)
Safe sledding
RS

Attachments

• fuji winder 2.jpg
    fuji winder 2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 614
  • Fuji Winder 174.jpg
    Fuji Winder 174.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 614
  • fuji Winder 3.jpg
    fuji Winder 3.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 588
  • Fuji Turtle 2018.jpg
    Fuji Turtle 2018.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 524
She is a Beaut Randy, Yamaha just keeps getting better and better.

Wow a real beauty

I will try running the larger intercooler next seson,it will be cooling super nice and if the snow builds up in the front
it will still be cooling the air :)
IMG_4260.JPG

Hey Randy, what all did you do to your rear suspension to handle the horse power. Fred

Thanks I am going to extend my Viper from 153 to 162/163 and Didn't want to fork the cash out for fancy new skid. Fred

Here you go kids. Cover shot is a line I call "Carpe Tunnel" chute. We go the shot from a Drone which is a cool perspective. It gets techy at the top to bank right. Check out the vid if you want to see what happens in the end ;) Teaser if you wish.
Safe sledding.
RS
Every year I cant wait for the teaser to come. It means summer is winding down and time to start thinking about sleds again. I'm excited to add another awesome video to my ever growing collection of sled films.

Sorry not this year. Ive been before and would love to go again. It's quite a hike from Western Canada. Stop by the TS booth and meet Jim and Crew. Hard to miss him ;)
Thanks for the support.
Cheer and safe sledding.

Back