• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tired Of Sloppy Steering At Plastic Bushing And Steel Collar

I received my kit within 3 days of payment... the parts look good! I won't be installing for a couple weeks but I'll keep you all posted. Anybody happen to have taken any pictures during the install that you would like to share with us?

Just some more info for the guys in Canada it seems to be taking 7 days to get the Kits to you I'll keep up on the tracking better. If you pay for something you should get it, sorry again Jeremy I will make it right. Tracking into Canada is a bit ugly it is difficult to get accurate info. Thanks again and other guys from Canada ordering Kits I will check on yours too.

Thanks for the update, upbushman - it always takes longer to get stuff through Customs and such into Canada. Patience is a virture for us Canucks.

The delay works both ways...I've sold items on ebay before to the US and the buyer emails me two days later wondering where his widget is.

Ultimate irony...we're experiencing way above normal temps here for the last week and a half...all the snow is gone, no ice on the lakes, but lots of time to get the sled ready!!

Rick

Thanks for the feed back on the kits Phazer riders keep it coming. Ruckus that is a good one will be curious to hear the feedback on zip lock baggie joke. thanks again making something better that should have been from the start.

upbushman, thanks for the info and taking the initiative to fix a problem Yamaha will probably never look into. I was wondering about my slop and traced it to the same area. I think slop is a little too light... more like almost falling apart! I got lazy and said I'll tear it apart later. Two months later it's still there. Anyway could you send me the info for payment, I need one set. Thanks again - John

just installed them in all 3 of the phazers, did oil changes and greased all the a-arm bushings.now i can just sit back and wait for it to snow! thanks again for the fast shipping and a great kit

Thanks snopro442 for the feedback and satisfaction with the Bushing Kit. That will be the last time you will have to deal with those stock bushings wearing out :o| from poor engineering thanks again

my 08rtx is waranteed till 2013 and yamaha keeps replacing all the bushings, im hoping before the waranty expires yamaha will come out with something like this so i dont have to do it. haha

Back