• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

To EVAC or not, need help

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
Hi guys, I have filters with the hose running from the crank case to the filters. No PCV nothing, is this the correct routing? What else should I be doing, it seems to work OK but hose is ugly and I can't get pre filters to fit and take them off when they are full of snow and get the ice off of them on the trail. What is the purpose, does the crank case need the vacumn to properly work, I see some guys just run a mini filter right to the atmposhere, what are the draw backs of that? Thanks

No you do not "need" the evac setup but it was dynoed by fredie and it did make a few more hp.

Its hard to tell in your avatar picture but it looks like the fittings in your filters are epoxied in.Mine just push into the filter and pop in place.It was pretty easy to just pop them out and remove the outer wears,well it was anyhow until the nitrous nozzes got mounted in the front of the filters.

Back