• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tobe Vivid Boots???

bigreis

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Apex RTX
2009 Nytro XTX
I’m in the market for some new boots and ran across Tobe in my search. Never heard of them but it sounds like they similar to Kilm in warmth and dryness, only more comfortable. Just wondering if anyone has any firsthand experience with them... I’m considering the Vivid model.

they are awesome way better than any other boots in my opinion, i used to have klim the Tobe are way better. i ran my all season definity warm, 100% waterproof, supper easy to get on or off and way comfortable.

they are awesome way better than any other boots in my opinion, i used to have klim the Tobe are way better. i ran my all season definity warm, 100% waterproof, supper easy to get on or off and way comfortable.
Which model are you using and we’re you able to find them locally to try on first or did you have to order them?

i am using the vivid boots i picked them up from whiplash motorsports at the milwaukee snow show last year. they replaced a pair of klim arctic, i'm done with klim gear it does not hold up. i will be using mostly Tobe gear this year.

Back