• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top 5 Fastest Snowmobiles

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
Disclaimer....If you've got a few spare minutes that you'll never get back and want to watch a snowmobile video that is wrong on so many levels here you go:

So many things wrong. How about that 850 Polaris with 925cc's of capacity.
Or the T-Cat with adjustable track length.

hey, it's on the internet, it must be true lol. Joe

So many things wrong. How about that 850 Polaris with 925cc's of capacity.
Or the T-Cat with adjustable track length.
Haha first things I noticed. What happens to the track when you shorten it, does the excess get folded up somewhere or?? Skidoo 850 is impressive haha

Well, even skidootrax said the new skidoo 600 was reading 20mph higher than the GPS!

When riding side by side with an 850 Renegade in our group the 850 speedo was reading 100mph and my Sidewinder X-TX was only reading 90mph...thats a real dream meter on the Ski Doo as my SW speedo reads high as well.
I think the Ski Doos speedos are as bad as the original Apex speedos!

Maybe the clowns responsible for that video asked Alexa or Google for all the details.

When riding side by side with an 850 Renegade in our group the 850 speedo was reading 100mph and my Sidewinder X-TX was only reading 90mph...thats a real dream meter on the Ski Doo as my SW speedo reads high as well.
I think the Ski Doos speedos are as bad as the original Apex speedos!
I concur with this one.. They are the worst on the market when it comes to dreamo meter readings.

Back