• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

top speed

Hey look here, another Newfoundlander! They're are numerous threads here on this, just try a search to find what you want!

Lots of people from newfoundland and labrador , and the funny thing is , no matter where you call threw out canada and us for parts , they allways know where newfoundland is hahha

If you are wanting a higher speed from the phazer , i would gear it to a 20 top tooth , Clutch Kit , And a helix , it should break the 100 mph mark.

if you want top speed get a apex or nytro. but it would be cool to see how fast you can get it with different mods. i think i was only able to get my wifes up to about 80 but i think i can get faster with a longer run. and i cant see a different gear affect throttle response i could be wrong though

Well he is 14 years old, i think an apex is out of the question. I got my phazer when i was 14 and I loved it. Don't be too worried about going fast.

allenpoulin said:
if you want top speed get a apex or nytro. but it would be cool to see how fast you can get it with different mods. i think i was only able to get my wifes up to about 80 but i think i can get faster with a longer run. and i cant see a different gear affect throttle response i could be wrong though

If you can't answer his question please don't respond at all instead of leaving smart comments.Everyone likes to get a little more out of there maching if it's a 500 or a 1000cc.

i'm just wondering how many "how fast is a ..." topics do we need - there are two active right now.

woolyviper said:
i'm just wondering how many "how fast is a ..." topics do we need - there are two active right now.
MOAR.jpg

Back