• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Toronto 2020 Snowmobile show cancelled

ateick

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
'24 Rene XRS 900R
'18 SR Viper RTX (SOLD)
'20 Poo XCR 850 (SOLD)
Just looked at the website. They've postponed until next year.

It’s sucks but it’s understandable! I just wish royal distribution would still have a sale on.

It’s sucks but it’s understandable! I just wish royal distribution would still have a sale on.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe they were holding out for the show and now with it a no-go they will annouce something else. Need to get some new pants.

I was kind of wondering the same with all the recent snow shows being cancelled; would any of the vendors and TY sponsors offer an online version of their show pricing and show specials. Sure, you might have to factor shipping cost into the final cost of it but that could easily be offset by the purchase price of your snow show ticket, parking, and any money you would have spent at the show consuming adult beverages and food. :drink:

I always enjoyed going to Novi Snow Show to stop in at Port Yamaha to check out their pricing. I usually just tell Kevin I stopped by to visit him but more times than not I leave there with my wallet a little lighter. It amazes me some of the deals you can find if you don't mind previous year's models and being able to have that one-stop-shopping experience will be greatly missed this year.

was thinking about going to the t.o. show. oh well, just have to go try on some boots at royal. still waiting on their no tax sale.

I was hoping they would have attempted to do itoutside this year!! Maybe downview park??

Whats next Christmas .....I would of wore gloves and my helmet thru the show.

I don't really want to promote royal... but their sale is on now until the 10 th .
Just bought my Klim floater jacket.. if you are buying a jacket defiantly have a look at them.

Last edited:
Toronto 2021 Snow/ATV Show cancelled again. Ugh.:(

Back