• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Torque Specs for 2005 RX1 bolts for mono suspension

Dave3006

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2005 RX1
Would like to know if anyone knows what the torque specs are for the 4 mounting bolts when I put the suspension back on the sled. Thanks

I just went through a very similar exercise on my Attak. Do you have your service manual? In the service manual there is a table of torque values, and the values you want are in there.

Also too, this should probably be in the proper forum, as this is the forum for website news/help, so it may not be as easily seen.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response. I'll try to transfer this to the right forum. I unfortunately do not have a manual for my sled so wasn't able to look it up. Thanks again.

So the manual for yours is the same base manual for mine...the manual number is LIT-12618-02-28. If you search, you can find it online at pdf-archive.com. From what I see in the manual, it is 52 ft lbs for the 4 skid mounting bolts to the frame. Use this info at your own risk. :D

rx10.JPG

Back