• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tors

paradise

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 vector
Can I unhook the tors on a 09 vector without any problems? Seems that it flashes quite a bit since I got it out of storage.

Yes, its a single wire with black connector needs to be plugged into the single wire with white connector near where the harness all comes together with the hand and thumb warmers.

I can’t seem to find the wire your talking about the one that I see has three wires in the loom coming from the clutch side of the carburetors.
177CD45F-5A6C-4D82-9F2D-EF46AACAE291.jpeg

I can’t seem to find the wire your talking about the one that I see has three wires in the loom coming from the clutch side of the carburetors. View attachment 157718

Follow the wires from hand warmers. There will be all kinds of connectors at the end of them... look there.

Yeah I did but didn’t see the correct wire, the wire that comes off the carbs is a triple wire connector.

Yeah I did but didn’t see the correct wire, the wire that comes off the carbs is a triple wire connector.

can you take me some picture of the connectors near the carb rack ? Also let me see come pictures of the connectors at the base of the riser.

Back