• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Totallyamaha Give Away Ride 2020 Off-Trail Group video is finally complete!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Last edited:

WOW and I worry about a branch rubbing on my plastic or wind shield. That looks like a lot of work and FUN.

Hmm I watched it from here no FB acct. Still don’t see how guys can knowingly/purposely hit trees & roll these beautiful sleds over etc. each to his own I guess I am a true TRAIL and Lake rider only. I now know why so much discussion of roll over valves etc. Live and learn

Hmm I watched it from here no FB acct. Still don’t see how guys can knowingly/purposely hit trees & roll these beautiful sleds over etc. each to his own I guess I am a true TRAIL and Lake rider only. I now know why so much discussion of roll over valves etc. Live and learn
Don't know. All I know is it asked me for my Facebook login stuff. Which I have never had, and will never have. ;)

Thats why I dont off trail and if I do, I wont drive like that on those areas. To each his own.

Wow, if that doesn't get the adrenaline pumping!! Smoking sound track. Couple favorite scenes where the orange viper is ripping with the deep lug track in slow motion, also the 5 sleds roosting from a dead stop in slow motion. Wicked cool editing through out. Thanks for sharing.

Back